Exploration 2017: October 11-13, 2017
CYMA invites you to attend our user conference, Exploration 2017 - October 11-13, 2017 in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
Come to the conference and learn how CYMA benefits your organization, trade information with CYMA experts and other CYMA users, more importantly, receive industry focused training on the CYMA processes and third party applications you use on a regular basis.
At Exploration 2017 you'll be able to:
- Receive industry focused CYMA training led by our support and development teams
- Provide input on future versions of CYMA
- Network with other CYMA users
- Learn ways to improve your CYMA usability from leading experts in the field
- Gain knowledge from experts versed in the field of technology and the accounting workplace
- And much more...
Organizational focus includes:
- Corporate Payroll Users
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Payroll Service Organizations (PSO)
- Professional Employment Organizations (PEO)
- Human Resources - Benefits, Position Management, Applicant Tracking, County and Local Governments, Sales/Inventory Distribution, General Users.
CYMA has put together an initial schedule of training topics*. Expect to see more details about these classes in the coming months:
MORE TO COME!
Let CYMA know what you would like to see and join us at the show.
CYMA has reserved a special rate at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch starting at $259.00 per night. To make your reservation visit, use this link or call the hotel directly for availability at 480-444-1234 (mention "CYMA" for the rate). CYMA will provide a continental breakfast, lunch and various snacks on Thursday and Friday.
Conference registration is $995 per attendee. Please either call CYMA at 800-292-2962 to sign up or download, complete, and return this ACH file. We hope to see you there.
* CYMA conference fee is per attendee, hotel and transportation costs are not included.
If you cannot attend the conference for any reason, upon notification, CYMA will refund the conference fee less a $75 processing charge. After August 31st, conference refunds are reduced to 50%. No refunds will be issued after September 30, 2017. For further clarification please contact CYMA at 800-292-2962.