Release Date: November 1999
- "Smart Entry" is available on all text-based lookup fields
(Account numbers, IDs, etc...) As you start typing, CYMA spends its
time in the background looking up what you are doing. If it finds
an exact match, it will fill in the rest of the field and bleep at
you to let you know that it has done so. Great for heads-down
- Volume Billing added to Accounts Receivable allows you to
invoice a common charge to a select list of customers such as
monthly dues or tuition. . Includes several pre-defined Chart of
Account Templates for many business types that may be used to
assist with setup, they can be viewed on screen or printed for
review prior to choosing.
- Crystal Reports "Sub-reports" now supported for system and
user-defined custom reports within CYMAIV. Sub-reports
provide the ability to create one main report that contains
embedded sub-reports. This allows for the presentation of different
types and views of data all on one report for convenient viewing of
information and efficient analysis.
- Browsing for segments when printing reports has been enhanced
to browse predefined account segment descriptions that are set up
under GL Maintain Account Segment Names.
- Miscellaneous Payments will accept negative entries to allow
the ability to enter a counter charge to an expense account such as
a credit card fee.
- AP Invoice selection screen has been modified to include the
filtering of invoices by "Hold" and "Created By".
- AP Enter Invoices will now allow you to "Unpost" an invoice
that has been posted to AP but not GL and has not been paid. Sales
Rep ID is no longer a required field on entry and customer
maintenance screens. Custom Form Enhancements:
- AR Statement is now available with Line Detail to print each
Invoice line item
- New AR Invoice Format for Form Feed
- Check stubs includes detail of account numbers