Release Date: October 2005
New Product Highlights
- Greatly enhanced Sales Order & Inventory Systems
- Hundreds of enhancements throughout all modules
- Resizable screens & free text searching
- Grant Tracking System for Not-For-Profit Edition
- New inquiry capability in AR, AP, SO, and PO
- Quick Entry system in Payroll
- Faster reports through pre-processing of data files
- Cross period and Cross year financial statements in GL
Version 8 requires no change to Crystal Reports and Pervasive
products (this only applies to Version 7.x customers; customers
with prior CYMA versions will need new version of these
The F9 Financial Report Writer has been enhanced to support the
new file structures in CYMAIV Version 8 and to support
the new Grant Tracking System.
System Manager Module / System Wide
- Resizable Screens
- Browser now allows multiple indexes for sorting based on more
than one field
- Added capability to perform string searches in the browser
- Ability to edit selected records in browser with "Edit"
- Added a copy Product Alternate Prices selection screen to
- Test button added to General Import, for testing the import for
- Added ability to import custom fields in PO
- Added General Import to bring Product Alternate Prices into
- Print Batch Reports menu option added to CW
- All date fields will accept the day and month and then default
the year upon exit from the field.
- Default Transaction Class codes can be entered at the
- All configuration screens now allow a zero in Periods Before
- F9 added a new function for accessing Grant information
- Report selection FORMULA number fields now default to ZERO w/o
need tab through
- Added a description tag to the reports in Print Batch Reports
so that you can name the Reports in a Batch to better identify them
and to control the order of printing
- Inactive Vendors can now be purged when history transactions
Accounts Payable Module
- Added Order and Invoice Activity tabs to Maintain Vendor
- Vendor's Product ID is no longer a required field on Maintain
Vendor Cross Reference
- Delivery Days has been moved from PO config to Maintain
- Added Vendor customer ID to all standard check formats
- GL record IDs are now written back to the AP transaction
- Job number added back as a selection filter in Select
- Vendor Name added to check stub of all check formats
- Added Invoice Status Inquiry System
Accounts Receivable Module
- Added configuration option to allow users to be able to
completely edit a Printed AR invoice
- Added a flag to AR Config to prevent entry of Sales Orders or
Invoices for Customers on credit hold
- Added a date for NSF checks
- Added the sales order number to AR Enter Payments - Customer
- Added a customer Sort Name field to Customers similar to
functionality in AP
- Added an Invoice Activity tab to Maintain Customer
- Added an Order Activity tab to Maintain Customers
- Added a copy feature to Maintain Customer Price tab
- Added a "Default Ship From Warehouse" field to the customer
- Added ability to Void an entire deposit
- Added an AR Invoice Status Inquiry screen
- If Invoice originates in SO the Sales Order Number now prints
on AR Invoice
- Added ability to email invoices in PDF format
- Added a function to Generate Invoice number without
- Changed the description of the second parameter in the Invoice
selection grid from Order Date to AR Order Date
- Add a To: field and CC: field to the Email Information dialog
box when printing from the Enter Invoice screen
- Added Sales Order number as a selection parameter on AR Print
- GL record IDs are now written back to the AR transaction
- Count of Invoices to be printed added to the AR Invoice Print
Proof Listing (Detail)
- Added filters for Customer Type, Customer Price Category,
Product Price Category and Product Line to Gross Margin
- Customer Ledgers have been modified to only show the last 4
digits of the credit card number
- Added "Sort by Total?" option to Customer Balance Report
- AR aging and ledger reports use the new customer sort name
field to sort the report
General Ledger Module
- Grant Tracking added to NFP General Ledger. Grants can be
tracked through transactions entered in AP, PR, AR, PO and GL. You
can track information regarding Funding Source, Core Object
Expense, Programs and Activities. There is a capability to track
Actions on the Grant to keep track of meetings, phone calls, etc.
Grants can be budgeted by Funding Source, Core Object Expense,
Programs and Activities. There is a tab on the Maintain Grant
dialog to see the Financial Overview at a glance. Sixteen reports
have been added to the GL module to help you analyze the data.
- Four reports now have the capability to cross years and
periods: Income Statement Detail, Income Statement Subtype, Income
Statement Detail (Period, YTD), and Income Statement Subtype
- GL Recalc launches automatically when entering Prior Period
- Default Journal ID added to Maintain Configuration
- Asset Keeper by ProWare fixed assets export file can be
imported into CYMAIV to create Depreciation Journal
- BNA Fixed Assets export file can be imported into
CYMAIV to create Depreciation Journal Entries
- When closing the GL year the system now checks the AP and AR
modules to make sure they are past the date of closings
- General Ledger Recalculation automatically launches prior to
- Added time and date stamp to all income and balance sheets
- Added an audit report to show which accounts have a fund that
doesn't match the Net Asset Value account in NFP system
- Improved performance on some Income Statements
- Improved performance of the List Of Budget Amounts report
- New Report that shows the consolidation for closed years
Inventory Control Module
- Added Bill of Materials Functionality. This allows a company to
define a Bill of Material of subassemblies and/or component
products for a specific Inventory finished/assembled product, and
then assemble these products for the purpose of either putting the
assembled product in stock or issuing to a CYMA job. The "Build"
process issues the component products out of stock and creates a
receipt of the finished assembly into stock or issues directly to
the job. Other features include: Defining overhead cost types with
either a fixed cost amount or a percentage; an option to copy an
existing BOM to create a new BOM; substituting component products
in all or select BOMs with a different component; the capability of
projecting component requirements based on a projected number of
builds; and added a "View Detail" button to the Enter Build dialog
box to see available quantities in all warehouses.
- Added a third Adjustment type of "Physical Count" to IC Enter
Adjustments. When this adjustment type is selected a new "Count
Qty" field is enabled to allow the warehouse personnel to enter the
total quantity counted during a cycle count instead of having to
enter the net affect to the quantity on hand.
- Added a proof report to Enter Adjustments to verify entry
before posting. The proof also shows serial numbers.
- Added serial numbers to the IC Enter Beginning Quantities
dialog box if serialization is used "Throughout IC".
- Changed Enter Issues to allow the repetition of same
product/warehouse combination on more than one line in the data
- Added the capability to print an " Issue Ticket" via a button
from the Enter Issues dialog box. The Issue ticket will print
serial numbers if using.
- Added a "View Detail" button to view product/warehouse
quantities on hand and available to IC Enter Issues, Enter
Adjustments and Enter Transfers.
- Added option to create JC cost record upon posting IC Receipts.
The company now has the option when receiving products on a
Purchase Order for a job to create the cost record for the job at
the time the receipt is posted or to wait until the invoice from
the vendor is entered and posted in AP.
- Added serial number to IC Enter Receipt Proof report if the
company is using the serialization "Throughout IC" option.
- The IC Receipt Proof report now shows quantities and costs to
four places to the right of the decimal.
- Added product warehouse lookup on IC Enter Transfers.
- The serial numbers now print on the IC Transfer Print Ticket if
using this feature.
- Changed Enter Transfers to allow the repetition of same
product/warehouse combination on multiple lines in the grid.
- Expanded "ABC Codes" values from A - C to A - M. The user now
has the industry-standard 13 classes for grouping products.
- Increased the size of the Weight field to 6.2 and renamed
"Weight in Pounds".
- Added Prime Vendor Product ID field to Maintain Product dialog
box. The program will then automatically create a vendor
cross-reference record when the prime vendor and their product id
is added to the product.
- Products can only be changed from the "Inventory" type to any
other type if the Qty on Hand is zero.
- Added a new Activity tab to the Maintain Product dialog box.
This view only tab allows the user to see all activity, either in
the current file or in history, for a specific product/warehouse
with filters for all transactions types. The user can also sort the
activity by date or by transaction type.
- Added a new option field "Prevent Build After Date" to Maintain
Products. When saving a BOM Build, the program checks to see if the
assembled product or a component product has a Prevent Build After
Date that is earlier than the build date. If there is, the build
cannot be saved.
- Added a Process that allows the user to add existing products
(by range) to a warehouse. This is very beneficial if the user was
using SM products and then purchased the Inventory module, or in
the case where the company adds another warehouse location.
- Added a maintenance table for the user to set up their own
units of measure. In Version 7.0 CYMA had a list of about 20 units
of measure to choose from, but many times the choices were not the
unit of measure the user needed. When upgrading to Version 8.0, the
CYMA program will auto populate the new table with the existing 20
units of measure, and allow the user to set up their own. The user
can also easily delete the converted units of measure not
- Enter Inventory Receipts no longer shows inactive Warehouses in
- Added new "Serialize Throughout IC" option to IC Maintain
Configuration. In Version 7.0 the program asked for serial numbers
whenever a serialized product was issued or shipped as in a
manufacturing environment. In Version 8.0, the company can now
track serialized products throughout all inventory movements
including receipts, adjustments, transfers and BOMS.
- Created an IC Manager status on SM Maintain User. Being either
a System Manager or an IC Manager allows you to select the
Manufacturing BOM Type, which is required before a BOM Build can be
saved. Having this status also allows you to change a saved BOM
from the Manufacturing type to one of the other three types.
Lastly, It allows you, when editing a BOM, to decide if you want to
update unit costs in the data grid based on new SM Product Unit
- Added new logic to the Print Cycle Count Worksheet including:
added the ABC Code as a report filter; added a flag asking if the
user wants the serial numbers to print on the worksheet; added a
user-defined description field which prints in the header of the
report; and changed the report to include serial numbers if the
user selected this option.
- IC Transactions can now be moved to history when performing the
Inventory Control Period End Process. Transactions can move to
history if the Transaction Date is less than or equal to period end
date and the transaction is not an "open" cost layer.
- Cosmetic changes to the Transaction Activity report.
- Added a new Purchase & Sales by Period report. This report
shows by period the quantities sold and purchased plus their
extended costs and prices.
- The Purchase Order Tracking report now displays the SO number
from the PO line.
- Purchases and Sales Report now groups and totals by Calendar
- Added an Average Sales Price column to the Purchase and Sales
- Added the SO number from the PO Line to the Expected Receipts
- Removed the product line warehouse total and report totals from
the Overstock Advice report.
- Added option to many IC reports to either group data by
warehouse or by product.
- Add warehouse filter to the Purchase Order Tracking
- Add warehouse filter to the Sales Order Tracking report.
- Add warehouse filter to the ABC Sales Analysis (by Product)
- Added Prime Vendor to the IC Reorder Advice report.
Bank Reconciliation Module
- Users can now use QFX files downloaded from their bank to
automatically clear checks.
Job Costing Module
- Added a "Costed" checkbox to the "Other" Billable Charges data
grid. If a product is not an I-type product, the user can now
indicate that the billable charge has a known cost. If this field
is checked, then the program creates two activity records. The
billable activity is created when the billable charge is saved and
the cost activity record is created when this cost is selected in
Prepare Invoice and an AR Invoice is created.
- Added a "Job Type" default field to Maintain Base Jobs. This is
a non-required field, but when entered, this value will populate
when adding jobs belonging to this base job.
- Added a default Cost Category to JC Maintain Configuration.
This feature is especially useful if the company using JC uses Cost
Codes but not Cost Categories. The company can add one universal
cost category and then enter it as the default. Whenever a cost
code is set up this universal cost category will default. The other
use is if the company has a majority of cost codes belonging to one
- Added a "Copy" button to the Maintain Jobs dialog box. This
button is enabled when an existing job is displayed. When this
button is pressed the program will ask for a new job number. Once
entered, this function will copy most existing static information
from the "Job" tab plus all gl accounts and budgets, plus any
special pricing and labor pricing set up.
- Added a "Do Not Exceed Contract Value" checkbox to Maintain
Jobs. When this field is checked and the sum of the selected
transactions in Prepare Invoice will cause the Job's "Invoiced to
Date" amount to exceed the "Contract Value" amount, the program
will warn you of this occurrence.
- Added system-calculated fields for Budget Totals, Profit Margin
Amount and Profit Margin Percent to the bottom of the Budget
- Added "Maintain Job Types" to the initial Job Costing set up
- Added "Cost Code" and "Cost Category" filters to the JC
- Added a new JC "Transaction Listing (By Job Segment) report
that groups by base job segment and/or other segments.
- Added filters for Cost Category & Cost Code to many
- Increased the number of employee defaults on the features in
- Flat percentage can be added to Employees to use in the
calculation for supplemental wages.
- Gender, Race, and Title fields added to Maintain
Employee/Personal Information Tab.
- Added an employee status to show full-time or part-time.
- Copy feature now allows the selection of only specific fields
- Added W-2 box for SUTA features.
- Zero line item entry now allowed in departmentalization
- Added Product BOM Group Type field to the employee. This will
allow you to create reports that will show what employees earnings
were recorded against Bill of Materials.
- Added process in PR to create the AP liability invoice. This is
a separate item off the Process menu that will allow you to create
AP liability invoices based on user defined criteria. The AP Vendor
can be defined on the feature in Maintain Configuration. The
process will allow you to look at the detail of the payroll entries
that make up the total. Once the AP Invoice is created, it can then
be processed through the AP module like any other invoice.
- Added a Quick Entry Payroll dialog box. The dialog box is a
spreadsheet-like screen that allows quicker entry of payroll data.
You can also access the detail for a given employee that has a more
- After Printing Checks from Calculate Payroll screen the
Calculate Payroll screen is updated to show the printed check
- Added a field to "enter Trade Name" to populate field on the
- Added new check format that "rolls up" multiplelines for the
same feature into one line. This check format will show one line
for each earnings feature instead of multiple lines entered. This
format will be useful for users of the Job Costing module, when
employees work on multiple jobs.
- GL record IDs are now written back to the PR transaction
- All check boxes when purging employees are set to off when
closing the year. No more accidentally purging employees.
- Company Configuration report is now pre-processed to improve
- All Payroll Journals have been pre-processed to increase
- Employer Balance Report is now pre-processed to improve
- Employee Balance Report is now pre-processed to improve
- Employee Personnel Report is now pre-processed to improve
- Added filter to Current Check Register to show only EFT
- Added options to sort by employee ID, last name, entry order,
and department to the Entry Verification Report.
- Added Cost Code and Build number to PR Proof or Entry
- Added a page break to the Payroll Journals before the Company
- Added new fields to Employee Listing for race, gender, pt/ft,
title, group type, etc.
- Add Group Type Filter to Employee Listing and all PR
Purchase Order Module
- Added Return to Vendor capability to PO. When the user selects
the new order type of "Order - Return" the program recognizes this
as a negative PO and as such will default line item quantities to
negative 1 and print a "Purchase Return" PO. When products on this
PO are received in IC Enter Receipts, the quantity on hand of these
products will be reduced. An "Order Return" will also create a
Credit AP Invoice.
- Added logic to not allow a PO line that has been either
partially/fully received or invoiced from being deleted.
- Add capability to Drop Ship a PO order directly to the
customer. This is accomplished by adding a Customer ID to the PO
header. When the PO is saved and there is a valid customer id in
the PO header, the program knows to print the customer's ship-to
address instead of the purchasing company's ship-to address.
- Added Requisition capability to Enter Purchase Order dialog box.
A new PO type of "Requisition" has been entered for those
purchasing departments that need pre-PO processing. A requisition
can be entered with or without a vendor. A Requisition can be
printed, but cannot be received or invoiced until it is changed
into a Purchase Order.
- Added a "Warn User if a Product Has a Lower Cost" flag to PO
Maintain Configuration. If selected, when a PO is saved, the Enter
PO program will look to see if there are any vendors who supply the
products on the PO for a lower cost. If there are, the program will
display who those vendors are and what their unit cost is.
- Added a "Vendor" button to Enter Purchase Orders. This enables
the user to view past PO and Invoice activity records (new tabs on
Maintain Vendor) and also to add a new vendor from the Enter
Purchase Order dialog box.
- Added "Delivery Date" field to the PO data grid. This date will
default from the Delivery Date field entered in the PO header. This
new field is enabled to identify those PO products that are
expected to be delivered on a date than differs from the header
date. PO reports will also now report on the PO line date.
- Added a display only column to the PO data grid for "Quantity
Received" in order to give better receiving visibility to the
- Opened up Enter Purchase Orders to accept negative quantities
on a regular PO and positive quantities on a Purchase Return.
However, a regular PO must have an overall positive dollar value
and a Purchase Return must have an overall negative dollar
- Added a "View Detail" button to the bottom of Enter Purchase
Orders. By pressing this button a window pops up allowing the user
to choose three different types of information to view for a
product on a PO line. They are: 1) warehouse quantities (on hand,
available, on Sales Orders and on PO), 2) the Alternate Product ID
for the case where the product has reached its "Prevent Purchase
After" expiration date, or the vendor no longer supplies this
product, and 3) receipt records showing the quantities and dates of
- Added a new Purchase Order Status Inquiry to the Enter menu.
This selection screen allows the user to display, in summary mode,
the PO/Requisitions that meet the user-specified criteria. Once the
PO/Requisitions are found, the user can highlight a specific record
and press the "View Document" button in order to display the detail
of this document, and in some cases edit the document.
- The Ship-To "Attention" name now prints under the addresses on
the printed Purchase Orders.
- If a product on a PO line is being ordered for a job, that job
number will print under the product description on all Printed PO
- The printed Purchase Order Forms now show the order quantity
and unit cost to four digits to the right of the decimal.
- Added warehouse filter to the Order Register (by Record)
- Added warehouse filter to Order Register (by Order)
- Added warehouse filter to the Order Register (by Product)
- Added warehouse filter to the Order Register (by Vendor)
- Added warehouse filter to the Order Register (by Job)
- Added a new PO Order Register (by PO Type) report in
- Added a PO status report for Requisitions.
- Added "WHSE ID" to Selection Criteria and added "Sales Order
Number" to the Open Commitment Listing (by Product).
- Added" WHSE ID" to Selection Criteria for all Open Commitment
Sales Order Module
- Sales Orders will now allow negative quantities on regular
Sales Orders/Quotes and positive quantities on Credits provided the
overall dollar amount is positive on a regular order, and the
overall dollar amount is negative on a credit.
- Streamlined the entry of a Sales Order quote by removing the
requirement that Customer, Terms, and Ship Date are entered. These
fields will become required when changing the quote into a sales
- Improved Enter Sales Order program to refresh special unit
pricing when the user changes the customer ID on the order.
- Added the e-mail address to Enter Sales Order screen in order
to override the standard customer email address at the sales order
- Added a "Copy" button to the Enter Sales Order dialog box. This
feature allows the line items from an existing Sales Order/Quote to
be copied to a new Sales Order/Quote. Once copied, this new
document is fully enabled for editing.
- Added a Pop-up window to show the Alternate Product ID for
products that have either passed their sale expiration date, or
that have a low stock condition. The Alternate Product window is
one of three data options available with the "View Detail" button
added to the Enter Sales Order dialog box.
- Added a "Customer" button to the bottom of the Enter Sales
Order screen. This feature is useful for adding new customers right
from the Enter Sales Order dialog box and also for viewing the new
Sales Order and Invoice activity tabs added to the Maintain
Customer dialog box.
- Added a Quote Expiration Date field to the sales order header.
If a date has been entered, when the quote is converted into a
sales order, the program will compare the sales order date with the
expiration date. If the expiration date is earlier than the sales
order date the program will notify the user and ask if the user
wants to honor the quoted prices.
- Added a pop-up window that displays a product's quantities (on
hand, available, on PO and on Sales Orders) for all warehouses.
This is one of three data type options available by pressing the
"View Detail" button on the bottom of Enter Sales Orders.
- Added a display field to the SO footer indicating the source of
the system-defaulting lowest price.
- Added Invoice and Sales Order activity tabs to Maintain
Customer. These activity tabs can also be accessed in the Enter
Sales Order dialog box by pressing the new "Customer" button.
- Added a "Total Weight" field to the footer of the Sales Order
to assist in quoting a shipping amount to the customer.
- Changed field label from Ship Date to Scheduled Ship Date. The
Scheduled Ship Date defaults by adding the number of Ship Days as
specified on SO Maintain Configuration to the Order Date. This date
is enabled for override.
- Added Alternate pricing capability for Sales Orders. In Version
8.0 the user can set up alternate prices for each product. Also
added was a "Price Code" field (with browser) to the Sales Order
data grid. The user can use the browser to see any alternate prices
set up for this product and if one is chosen it becomes the Unit
Price on this sales order line.
- Added a View Detail button to Enter Sales Order to view three
data types: 1) warehouse quantities, 2) alternate product id and 3)
- Added a pop-up window showing all shipping detail lines for all
sales order lines. Data shown includes shipment date, shipping
carrier, tracking number and AR Invoice. Shipping records are
accessed by pressing the "View Detail" button on the Enter Sales
Orders dialog box.
- Added a print and export button to "Preview Order" print
- Increased the size of the email message box when the user
chooses to email Sales Orders.
- Added a new top layer to the default warehouse hierarchy in the
Enter Sales Order data grid. The new hierarchy is to use the
default warehouse from the Customer's Ship-to record on Maintain
Customer. If not set up, then use the user's default warehouse on
SM Maintain User. If not set up, then use the default warehouse
from IC Maintain Configuration.
- Added a flag to AR Config to prevent entry of Sales Orders or
Invoices for Customers on credit hold.
- The Enter Sales Order program will no longer refresh the Unit
Price if the order quantity is changed and the Product Price Source
is either "User Entry" or "Alternate Price".
- Increased the screen size for Enter SO dialog box to
accommodate several new control buttons.
- Added ability for a System Manager or a Sales Manager user to
change the Beginning Sales Order Number on SO Maintain
Configuration. The new number can only be a higher number and a
message will display letting the user know there will now be a gap
in their sales order numbers.
- Add Warranty tracking functionality to SO. If a product is
flagged as being covered by warranty, the Sales Order Process
Shipment process will create a warranty record, and optionally
create a warranty journal entry whenever this product is
- In Version 8.0 a payment on a Sales Order no longer creates the
deposit when the first shipment is processed. It is now a separate
dialog box and it is left up to the user when this process in
- Added functionality for "Credit" Sales Orders. A new order type
of "Credit" has been added. A Credit signifies to the program that
this order is being placed for a return to stock of previously
shipped products, and as such will default a negative quantity of
"-1.0000" on each sales order line. Positive quantities may also be
entered on a credit order, as long as, the overall total of the
credit is a negative amount. The printed sales order will now print
as a "Credit Order" and when this order is shipped the quantity on
hand and available will be increased.
- Added a SO Status Inquiry selection dialog box to the Enter
menu. This selection screen allows the user to find and display
summary information for Sales Orders and Quotes that meet the
user-entered criteria. Once the records are found, the user can
then highlight a specific document and press the "View Document"
button to view or even edit the detail of this document.
- The Quote Expiration Date prints on the printed Quote.
- Changed the printed Sales Order to print the Customer Name on
line two of the Ship To instead of the Location Description.
- The Packing List printed from the Process Menu now includes
- Added the Terms Code to the Packing list.
- Changed the Packing List to print the Customer Name on line 2
of the Ship-to address instead of the Location Description.
- Added new columns of Order Qty and Shipped Qty to the Pick
- Added the Terms Code to the Pick Ticket. This is especially
helpful to inform the shipping person when a shipment should be
- Added a shipment "Tracking Number" field to the bottom of
shipment screen. The user can manually enter the assigned shipment
number if not using the CYMA shipment software. If using the
shipment software, the program will update this field.
- CYMA has created an interface to "StarShip" software by
V-Technologies Inc. StarShip is one of the most popular shipment
software packages available. When you purchase StarShip and it is
integrated with CYMA, the Sales Order Process Shipment will pass
the customer and ship-to information to StarShip. While in StarShip
the shipping person can: 1) have the electronic scale calculate the
weight, or manually enter the weight, 2) "rate shop" shipping
methods and carriers, 3) add COD and other handling charges, 4)
print the shipping label and COD tag, and 5) Initiate a package
pickup. Upon saving the manifest in StarShip the program will copy
the tracking number, ship weight and freight amounts into the
Process Shipment dialog box and the shipment can then be
- Added a column to the Process Shipment data grid to signify
those products that are serialized.
- The user can now select which packing slip to use if there are
- Sales Orders that are placed for the purpose of issuing
products to a "Fixed Price" job will now create the AR invoice at
the time the order is shipped, instead of waiting to be created
when the Prepare Invoice process is run in Job Cost.
- Removed the Print Packing List button from the Process Shipment
dialog box. The program will now ask you if you would like to print
a Packing List after the shipment is posted. This change ensures
the shipment is posted first, and therefore ensures the correct
quantities always print on the Packing List.
- Added the Customer name to the Sales Order (by Customer) report
in order to more easily identify the customer.
- Added the Product Description to the Sales Order (by Product)
report to more easily identify the product.
- Created a Sales Order Shipment report. Report can be sorted by
Customer, Product, Date or Order Number. Report also shows carrier,
tracking number, invoice number and quantity shipped.
- The Sales Order Backorder Report now included the Scheduled
- The Backorder Report now included the Open Qty on PO and totals
the Open Qty for each product.
- Added filters for Customer Type, Customer Price Category ID,
Product Price Category ID, and Product Line to all Sales Order
- Added a Sales Order Status (by Order) report.
- The Pick Ticket and Packing List now show all three quantities:
1) Order Qty, 2) Shipped Qty and 3) Open Qty.
- Added a SO Order Totals by Date Range report.
- Added a new Warranty Status Report in SO.
- Added an Outstanding Quotes Summary report.
- Moved the "Order Status" selection criteria higher up on the
selection screen for better visibility on all Sales Order Status
- Added a SO Daily Order Summary report.
- Added a SO Order Summary report.
- Added a SO Product Line Sales Analysis report.
- Added a Historical Order Totals by Date Range report.
- Added a Historical Order Summary report.
- Added a Historical Product Line Sales Analysis report.