CYMA Payroll Software
Why use outsource payroll services? CYMA Payroll Software can save hundreds or thousands annually over the cost of third party payroll processors. CYMA Payroll Software supports thousands of employees across an unlimited number of companies and integrates with other accounting software modules to provide a total payroll accounting software solution.
CYMA Payroll Software in-house payroll software for payroll processing, designed for companies with 50+ employees. CYMA Payroll Software offers functionality like unlimited earnings types & deductions, multi-state payroll, Employee Self-Service, multiple import options for payroll hours, embedded Affordable Care Act (ACA) recording and reporting capabilities, full integration with other CYMA modules, and custom report abilities to go along with a wide variety of included tax and wage reporting.
CYMA Payroll Software can be used as an integrated part of CYMA's accounting package or with another General Ledger. Integration with CYMA also provides the ability to generate tax liability invoices in Accounts Payable and to post complex benefit calculations across a range of employees using Human Resources.
CYMA Payroll Software is truly a Payroll engine designed for corporate payroll and industries that need flexible payroll software solutions. Aside from for profit and nonprofit payroll processing, CYMA also offers payroll software solutions for a variety of specialized industries:
CYMA Payroll Software highlights include:
- Unlimited Benefits and Deductions (401k, Wage Garnishment, Accrued Vacation, etc.)
- Printed and Electronic Tax Forms for all 50 States
- Included process for recording ACA data and processing 1095-C, 1094-C, 1095-B, and 1094-B forms
- Timely state and federal payroll tax updates
- Web based Employee Self-Service
- Import hours from Employee Self-Service, CSV files, and most time clocks
- Employee Import and Feature Copy capabilities to get setup quickly
- Plain Paper or Electronic W-2s
- Supports multi-state payroll out of the box including Pennsylvania local payroll taxes (PSD) and tax form processing
- Create payroll liability invoices for payment in Accounts Payable
- Dozens of reports and custom reporting options available
- Advanced Workers Compensation Controls
- Ability for multiple legal entities (PEO, Staffing, Corporate, Fiscal / Employer Agent) to post to another entity
- More CYMA Payroll Software Benefits...