2017 Payroll Update W-2 Forms for Employee Self Service
CYMA has produced an update to Employee Self-Service (ESS) that should be applied after applying the 2017 Payroll Update
One items has been refreshed:
- Updated W-2 Formats for 2017
All ESS users should download the update and install at the machine/server where Employee Self-Service is hosted. Please note that this is not a full version of Employee Self-Service.
Login in the section to the right for access to the download and installation instructions.
The Login Password to access the 2017 Payroll Update Files for ESS is the last 8 digits of your System Manager serial number. This code is printed on your license certificate and begins with either "SM" or "NP" you can also access this code in CYMA under System Manager or you can have the code emailed to the main CYMA contact if we have your email address on file.
- If your System Manager serial number is SM-CY-01-5-0-1B7449GG , your login would be 1B7449GG.
- If you use the Not-for-Profit software, your System Manager serial number will begin with NP (NP-CY-01-5-0-1B7449GG).
If you do not have this number readily available you may obtain it in CYMAIV . To do so, make System Manager the active module and select "Register..." from the System menu. You will be presented with a System Manager: Notice; please click 'Ok' to continue. In the resulting Module Registration screen, you will see a list of your serial numbers. To login to the 2017 Payroll Update Files for ESS download area, please enter the last 8 digits of your System Manager serial number exactly as it appears.
If you require assistance in obtaining your serial number click here to have it emailed or if you have any issues logging into the 2017 Payroll Update Files for ESS download area, please contact CYMA at 800-292-2962.
- Your login password is case sensitive, you must use all UPPER CASE when entering in the last eight digits of your System Manager serial number.
- There are no letter "O's" or "I's" in your login password, only the numbers "0" or "1".
If a valid login number is entered, you will be directed to the 2017 Payroll Update Files for ESS download page. Only customers with a valid maintenance contract will be allowed to enter the download section.